5 Advantages of an Extended Warranty from Azar Pixel
As the proud owner of a new LED digital display, you expect such a big-ticket item to work right out of the box and keep humming along for years to come. It’s certainly not too much to ask. After all, technology in today’s world is built to last, right? Sadly, that’s not always the case — even for the expensive versions in football stadiums and concert halls. While these displays are designed and priced to last 10 years or more, pixels fade and become discolored, components break down, and accidents happen. And you guessed it — repairs aren’t cheap. That is unless you have an extended warranty from Azar Pixel.
Look, we all want our stuff to work correctly. And honestly — it should! But when it doesn’t, you shouldn’t have to dip into savings or take out a second mortgage to cover unexpected repairs. An extended warranty for your LED digital display covers all your bases and ensures you get the full life and investment out of your valuable LED digital display.
How Is an Extended Warranty for LED Repair Different?
When you purchased your new LED digital display, it automatically came with a free manufacturer’s warranty. This is on behalf of the product maker and covers most common LED repair and replacement for a specific amount of time beyond the purchase date. The industry standard for most manufacturer warranties is anywhere from 90 days to a year.
This is all well and fine until something doesn’t look right on your LED display on, say, Day 91. Technically, your display is still brand new. But you suddenly have to pay full price for anything that goes wrong.
If that feels weird, you’re not alone.
An extended warranty — especially one from Azar Pixel — provides coverage beyond the standard protection period most manufacturers provide. You typically have to ask for it since it’s not automatically packaged with the product, and it requires an additional fee depending on the terms and conditions and plans you choose. But most extended warranty programs can provide coverage for as many as 5 years or even be renewed on an annual basis for as long as you want.
Advantages to having an extended warranty from Azar Pixel
- Peace of mind — There won’t be any surprise repair bills or hassling with repair companies to find the best price.
- Confidence — You can trust that our AZARMEN will do the job correctly with swift, knowledgeable, and reliable service. No one repairs LED displays as good as we do, and we stand confidently behind that statement!
- Wear & Tear is no longer an issue — Most manufacturer warranties don’t cover normal wear and tear, such as fading pixels or worn-down components, because the manufacturer’s warranty expires before that stuff begins to fail. An extended warranty from Azar Pixel takes up where the manufacturer’s warranty leaves off.
- Convenience — Our AZARMEN shoulder the responsibility of finding replacement parts or even fabricating them ourselves.
- Simplified budgeting — Yes, an extended warranty costs money. But this cost runs circles around surprise repair bills because it’s upfront and predictable. You know exactly how much you will pay and when!
Never Replace When You Can Repair! Call Azar Pixel Today
Azar Pixel is your one-stop LED digital display expert in Texas, Las Vegas, and the United States! Do we need to replace a few worn-out pixels on that giant stadium video board? We can help! Do you need to repair, maintain, or replace stage lighting equipment for your next concert, or are you suddenly missing an important power cord? Our Azar Pixel LED products are all designed with your needs in mind and assembled in the USA.
When you think of LED digital displays, think of Azar Pixel. And then pick up the phone and give us a call.
Azar Pixel, LLC