Electronic Repair Technician (Dallas, Texas or Las Vegas, Nevada)
Why to work with Azar Pixel
- Local, fun startup environment
- Excitement and urgency
- Opportunities for learn and career growth
- Recognition and compensation
What we do at Azar Pixel:
With innovative process of electronic repair, we have eliminated the costly process of sending audio video equipment overseas for repair or replacing them and reduced the turnaround time for Repair of LED modules, Stage lights, audio amplifiers to a fraction of what it was with the overseas repair.
Azar Pixel is now the largest third-party LED Module Repair Center in the USA, quickly becoming a trusted partner for many Production company industry leaders.
Azar Pixel has since taken the next logical step in its growth as a premier provider of LED expertise. They have begun manufacturing, selling, and renting their own Azar Pixel brand LED panels, Stage lights and other audio/video electronic equipment in north America.
Azar Pixel’s mission remains to produce best-in-class product, service, repair, PCB rework, and support in the LED and light space.
We are currently seeking an experienced Electronic Repair Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing a variety of electronic devices and equipment, including but not limited to repair of LED Panels, Stage Lights, audio amplifiers, Speakers, LED processors and …
- Diagnose and repair electronic devices and equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify and replace defective components and perform necessary adjustments to ensure proper functionality.
- Provide accurate and timely repair estimates to customers and communicate repair status updates as needed.
- Maintain detailed records of repairs performed and parts used and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues using appropriate diagnostic tools and software.
- Stay up to date with latest technologies and repair techniques to ensure top-quality repairs on all A/V equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance and calibration of electronic equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree or technical certification in electronics preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in electronic repair or a related field
- Knowledge of electronic devices and equipment, and ability to diagnose and repair PCB boards and perform PCB rework and resoldering.
- Proficient in using a variety of electronic diagnostic tools.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Background check required.
- Occasional reaching/working overhead, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling
- Frequent walking
- Continuous sitting and repetitive hand motion
- Lifting requirements include occasional lifting up to 50 pounds, frequent lifting of up to 25 pounds and continuous lifting of up to 10 pounds
If you have a passion for electronics and are committed to providing high-quality repairs, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration. We offer competitive salary, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
Job Type: in person / full-time
Locations: Carrolton, TX, 75006 / Las Vegas, NV, 89118
Pay: $12.5-$17.5/hr -biweekly