Why to work with Azar Pixel
- Fun and flexible startup environment
- Excitement and urgency
- Opportunities for learning and career growth.
- Recognition and compensation
- Matching 401K
- Competitive Heath, Dental and Vision insurance
What we do at Azar Pixel:
With innovative process of electronic repair, we have eliminated the costly process of sending audio video equipment overseas for repair or replacing them and reduced the turnaround time for Repair of LED modules, Stage lights, audio amplifiers to a fraction of what it was with the overseas repair.
Azar Pixel is now the largest third-party LED Module Repair Center in the USA, quickly becoming a trusted partner for many Production company industry leaders.
Azar Pixel has since taken the next logical step in its growth as a premier provider of LED expertise. They have begun manufacturing, selling, and renting their own Azar Pixel brand LED panels, Stage lights and other audio/video electronic equipment in north America.
Azar Pixel’s mission remains to produce best-in-class product, service, repair, PCB rework, and support in the LED and light space.
We are currently seeking an entry-level repair tech who is passionate in learning to join our team.
This position is ENTRY-LEVEL. Meaning you don’t have to have the experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing a variety of electronic devices and equipment, including but not limited to repair of LED Panels, Stage Lights, audio amplifiers, Speakers. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in the electronics industry, is passionate about learning new things, and is looking to start a career in electronic repair.
- Diagnose and repair electronic devices and equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify and replace defective components and perform necessary adjustments to ensure proper functionality.
- Provide accurate and timely repair estimates to customers and communicate repair status updates as needed.
- Maintain detailed records of repairs performed and parts used and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Perform routine maintenance and calibration of electronic equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Sc. EE/Computer science or equivalent required.
- Can read Schematic circuit diagrams.
- Familiar with electronic components and electronic lab tools.
- Passion for learning new things and keeping up-to-date with new technology.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Background check required.
- May need some travel in U.S. (<%5)
- Occasional reaching/working overhead, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling
- Frequent walking
- Continuous sitting and repetitive hand motion
- Lifting requirements include occasional lifting up to 50 pounds, frequent lifting of up to 25 pounds and continuous lifting of up to 10 pounds
If you have a passion for electronics and are committed to providing high-quality repairs, please submit your resume for consideration. We offer competitive salary, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
Job Type: in person / full-time
Locations: Carrolton, TX, 75006 / Las Vegas, NV, 89118
Pay: $19-22/hr -biweekly