Posted 2 years ago
This role includes test and repair of broken electronic panels and some other electronic lab work.
Technicians will be required to demonstrate soldering skills and use hot air blower.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
– 1 year soldering experience
– 1 year using hot air blower
– Able to read and understand wiring schematics and diagrams
– Ability to work independently
– Detail oriented
– Occasional reaching/working overhead, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling
– Frequent walking
– Continuous sitting and repetitive hand motion
– Lifting requirements include occasional lifting up to 50 pounds, frequent lifting of up to 40 pounds and continuous lifting of up to 25 pounds.
Bi weekly or Twice monthly