As we sat down to write this blog post about LED pixel repair in a pinch and who you can call for that, we were reminded of the original “WHO YOU GONNA CALL” Ghostbusters® movie. I’m sure you’ve seen it, right? Well, there was this one scene where the Ghostbusters were getting popular and had made this shoddy TV commercial about needing to get rid of ghosts quickly. It went something like this:
Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night?
Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic?
Have you or any of your family seen a spook, specter, or ghost?
If the answer is yes, then don’t wait another minute. Pick up your phone and call the professionals — Ghostbusters!
Our courteous and efficient staff is on call 24 hours a day to serve all your supernatural elimination needs.
We’re Ready to Believe You!
GHOSTBUSTERS® – – Trademark of Columbia Pictures
Believe In Azar Pixel!
Whether you believe in ghosts or not doesn’t really matter. But their message was simple: if you have a ghost or experience something weird or spine-tingling, you’re going to need someone to help — AND FAST! Our AZARMEN often think along the same lines when it comes to customers needing a quick turnaround on LED Dsplay module repairs. Why?
- You don’t want to represent your company, or your client’s company with a display that has so many burned-out, mis-colored, or faded modules that it now looks like grandma’s patchwork quilt OR so many dark pixels that it looks like someone sprinkled pepper on it.
- Your next show date will NOT wait until you have enough SPARE working modules.
- Your broken equipment costs you not only the money you spent on it but also the money you are not making from it.
- Spare modules that you have to rent from an outside source slow down business by creating more work for everyone. Locating and sub-renting outside modules, calibrating to make outside modules look OK, packing up and returning outside modules when the show is over — it’s all one giant mess you don’t want to deal with.
So, Who You Gonna Call? AZARMEN!!!
Imagine that you’re gearing up for another trade show. You or your client have secured a prime spot for your booth, and the smell of success is in the air. Now all you need to do is whip out the ol’ audio-visual equipment and set up the pièce de résistance — your big, beautiful (and expensive) dv LED Video Wall. But it doesn’t work … or something doesn’t look right with the screen. The last thing you want is to set up your video wall and discover that half of the display is dark. The only choice you’d really have is to turn off the whole board and try to decorate the space some other way. This is where Azar Pixel can help!
- Azar Pixel is a domestic company — There’s no waiting on overseas shipping.
- Azar Pixel has two locations (Dallas and Las Vegas) — This means we can get our technicians to your location quicker while also down domestic shipping time even more. All you have to do is pick the location nearest you.
- Azar pixel maintains a staff of technicians — More techs equal more “bandwidth” for your job and countless others, which also means shorter wait times and lasting results from professionals who know how to breathe new life into the dingiest of pixels.
- Expedite service when needed — If you need us there the same day, that’s a possibility some places won’t consider. But we do!
- On-site repairs during the show, if needed — More and more frequently, our AZARMEN receive requests for quotes for on-site support at trade shows from well-trained technical teams. The goal for these customers is to ensure every moving part in their upcoming presentation works like a well-oiled machine.
Does this mean you might see a Ghostbusters-inspired TV commercial for Azar Pixel? You never know!
Never Replace When You Can Repair! Call Azar Pixel Today.
Azar Pixel is your one-stop LED digital display expert in Texas, Las Vegas, and the whole United States! Do you need to replace a few worn-out modules on that giant stadium video board? We can help! Do you need to repair, maintain, or replace stage lighting equipment for your next concert or trade show booth, or are you suddenly missing some important power or data cords? We are here for you. Our Azar Pixel products are all designed with your needs in mind and our workmanship is impeccable.
When you think of dv LED video wall repairs or parts, think of Azar Pixel. And then pick up the phone and give us a call.
Azar Pixel, LLC (Texas)
Azar Pixel, LLC (Nevada)